Friday, January 10, 2014

Thoughts

I started this blog years ago as a way to keep friends and family up to date with my kayaking adventures. I guess I haven't been kayaking much in the last couple years, mostly because I've been living and working in Alaska for the last couple years and there just doesn't seem to be a community of kayakers here. The stand up paddle board seems to be the way people here are getting out on the water. I'm just not ready to make the investment in more sporting equipment yet. So to keep this blog alive and up to date I will have to change some direction with what I have to write about. Maybe a name change for the blog is in order too. 
Some thoughts and musings about life north of 59 degrees will have to be my chain of thought here for the time being. I hope I can keep things interesting and worth reading. 
At any rate.. I'd like to wish all good things and good health for the new year. 

No comments: