Monday, December 1, 2014

Sauna Time

An afternoon enjoying some target practice with a few different handguns is something I haven't done for quite some time.. You'd think in Alaska a person could just step out the back door and set up a couple targets and have at it.. Well, that may be the case in 99.9 percent of Alaska. But my little corner, although well away from city lights, is still within the city limits of Homer, and discharging a firearm is against the law in about every city I can think of. 
So our little range session was well out of any city limits... And they just happen to have an old wood fired sauna out back behind the house.. Sauna time is just one of those things that I really miss since moving here.  So last night was a real treat. I'm gonna have to look into building a sauna here, even if I have to make it somewhat portable. 
Small but very cozy.. 

No comments: